Uttarakhand Post Office has issued a new recruitment notification for the 40 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies. Candidates who have qualified in the 10th Class are eligible for the post. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply online from Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 on or before the last date and check the official notification.
Uttarakhand Govt Job Notification
All the desirable and hopeful must check the notification details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other details given below.
Uttarakhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2023
Organization: Uttarakhand Post Office
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancies: 40
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 40
Uttarakhand Post Office Jobs 2023 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are qualified in 10th Class, Local Language & Computer Knowledge.
- The applicant's age should be 18 to 40 years as of the closing date of the application.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transwomen: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.12,000/- to Rs.29380/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Merit List.
10th Class Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the Uttarakhand Post Office.
- Select the GDS Post and Click on apply online.
- Do the Registration process and Pay the application fee online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- And, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout for further use.
- Registration and application submission dates: 22nd May 2023 to 11th June 2023
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2023 - Official Notification