Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the latest job notification regarding the 3359 Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified in the 10th Pass must take the chance of the TNUSRB Recruitment 2023. All the desirable hopefuls must read the official notification. However, Aspirant hopefuls may apply online from 18th August 2023 to 17th September 2023
Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Before applying for more details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important dates. To get more details, aspirants must check the below provide details.
TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman Jobs 2023
Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board
Post Name: Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman
Total Vacancies: 3359
- Constable (District / City Armed): 780
- Constable (TN Special Force): 1819
- Jail Warden: 86
- Fireman: 674
TNUSRB Jobs 2023 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in the 10th Pass / Matriculation / SSLC
- The applicant's age should be 18-26 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Examination Fee: Rs.250/-
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,200/- to Rs.67,100/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Tests/Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Examination / Special Marks
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official website of the TNUSRB.
- Select the desired Post and read the notification.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your username and password.
- Fill in all your details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 18th August 2023
- Closing date to apply online: 17th September 2023
TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 - Official Notification