State Bank Of India Invites the Applications for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Post for 5486 Vacancies 2022. Aspirants who have the interest to Join in the bank field those aspirants can apply for the SBI Application Form 2022. Required aspirants must read the Official notification. However, aspirants can apply online for the applications of SBI for Junior Associates 2022.
Latest Jobs Across India
Aspirants who are applying for the notification can also check the details like the Selection process, age limit, Application fee, Application Process & Pay Scale. For more information, applicants can check the below details.
State Bank of India Junior Associate Job Details 2022
- Name of the Organization: State Bank Of India
- Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
- No of Vacancies: 5486
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Recruitment
SBI Regular Vacancy Details:
- Gujarat - 353
- Damann & Diu - 04
- Karnataka - 316
- Madhya Pradesh - 389
- Chhattisgarh: 92
- West Bengal - 340
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands - 10
- Sikkim: 26
- Odisha: 170
- Jammu & Kashmir: 35
- Haryana: 05
- Himachal Pradesh: 55
- Punjab: 130
- Tamil Nadu: 335
- Pondicherry: 7
- Delhi: 32
- Uttarakhand: 120
- Telangana: 225
- Rajasthan: 284
- Kerala: 270
- Lakshadweep: 3
- Uttar Pradesh: 631
- Maharashtra: 747
- Goa: 50
- Arunachal Pradesh: 15
- Manipur: 28
- Meghalaya: 23
- Mizoram: 10
- Nagaland: 15
- Tripura: 10
SBI Backlog Vacancies
- SC/ST/OBC: 204
- PwBD: 92
- ESM: 182
SBI SCO Recruitment
SBI Junior Associate Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be qualified to Graduation from any recognized University equivalent qualification recognized as such as by Central Government.
- The Applicant's age should be 20 - 28 Years as of the last date of the application.
- SC / ST / PwBD / ESM/DESM : Nil
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.750/-
- Aspirants Starting Basic Pay is Rs. 19900/-
- The selection process will consist of an Online test (Preliminary Test) and a test of specified opted language.
How to Apply:
- Login to the official website - sbi.co.in
- Next candidates need to Register themselves online through Bank's Website.
- Next Candidates have to pay the Application fee.
- Later candidates need to fill out the application with basic personal details.
- Next upload the required documents and submit the application form.
- Then take a printout of the application form for further needs.
- Closing Date of the Application: 27th September 2022
- Date of the Preliminary Exam: November 2022
- Date of the Mains Exam: December 2022
SBI Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification