Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has introduced a new recruitment notification regarding the 200 Trainees Posts. Individuals who have to possess GNM, B.Sc Nursing, 10th Pass, DMLT, Intermediate, BPT, MBA, PGDM, Degree, BBA, D.Pharm, PG, Diploma, Graduation, Diploma in Radiation Technology & B.Pharm must grab the chance of the SAIL Recruitment 2022 and Apply for the Trainee Jobs on or before the last date - 08th October 2022.
Odisha Latest Govt Jobs
Before applying job seekers must check the Notification details like eligibility criteria such as pay scale, application fee, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and other information mentioned below.
SAIL Rourkela Trainee Jobs 2022
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
Post Name: Trainees
Total Vacancies: 200
- Medical Attendant Programme: 100
- Critical Care Nursing Training: 20
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT): 40
- Data Entry Operator/Medical Transcription Training: 06
- Medical Lab Technician Training: 10
- Hospital Administration Training: 10
- OT/Anesthesia Assistant Training: 05
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training: 03
- Radiographer Training: 03
- Pharmacist Training: 03
SAIL Rourkela Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in GNM, B.Sc Nursing, 10th Pass, DMLT, Intermediate, BPT, MBA, PGDM, Degree, BBA, D.Pharm, PG, Diploma, Graduation, Diploma in Radiation Technology & B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- The applicant's age should be 18-35 years as of the closing date of the application.
- The Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.9,000/- to Rs.17,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Interview.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the SAIL Rourkela.
- Go to what's new and select the post to apply.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your email id and password.
- Fill in all your details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- And, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 23rd September 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 08th October 2022.
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification