Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has published a new recruitment notification for the 47 Laboratory Assistants, Milk Recorder, Enumerator, Machanic Operators & Other Vacancies. The candidates who are qualified in 10th Pass, Intermediate, DMLT, Degree, ITI, B.Sc, B.Sc Nursing, Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering are eligible for the post. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 01st July 2022 to 01st August 2022. To get more information, aspirants must read the official notification.
Punjab Govt Job Notification
Before going to participate in this application process, aspirants must check the notification details like eligibility criteria such as age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and application dates mentioned below.
PSSSB Laboratory Assistant, Milk Recorder, Enumerator, Machanic Operator Jobs 2022
Name of the Organization: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board
Name of the Post: Laboratory Assistant, Milk Recorder, Enumerator, Machanic Operator, Incubator Operator, Live Stock Supervisor, Autoclave Operator, Poultry Store Keeper, Laboratory Technician, Assistant Chemist, Driver, Restorer & Multipurpose Fisheries Skilled Worker
No. of Vacancies: 47
- Laboratory Assistant: 11
- Milk Recorder: 04
- Enumerator: 07
- Machanic Operator: 01
- Incubator Operator: 01
- Live Stock Supervisor: 02
- Autoclave Operator: 01
- Poultry Store Keeper: 01
- Laboratory Technician: 10
- Assistant Chemist: 01
- Driver: 01
- Restorer: 01
- Multipurpose Fisheries Skilled Worker: 06
PSSSB Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be qualified in 10th Pass, Intermediate, DMLT, Degree, ITI, B.Sc, B.Sc Nursing, Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
- The applicant's age should be 18-37 years as of the closing date of the application.
- For General category: Rs.1,000/-
- For Physically Handicapped candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/BC/EWS candidates: Rs.250/-
- EX-Serviceman Self-Dependent candidates: Rs.200/-
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.19,900/- to Rs.35,400/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test/Interview.
10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official website of the PSSSB.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on the apply online link and make register.
- After Registration log in with your user name and password.
- Fill in all your details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 01st July 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 01st August 2022.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification