National Ayush Mission (NAM) Assam has published a new recruitment notification for the 130 Medical Officers, Resident Medical Officers, Accounts Officers, Assistant Matron, Staff Nurse & Other Posts. Excellent news for all the desirable hopefuls must have to possess BAMS, Degree, B.Com, B.Sc Nursing, GNM Diploma, 08th Pass, Graduation, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy, Diploma in Yoga, 10th Pass, Intermediate & ANM Qualifications. Interested aspirants must participate in this online application process on or before the last date - 18th September 2022.
Assam Latest Govt Jobs
Here we have provided eligibility details like education qualification, application fee, pay scale, age limit, selection process, how to apply, and others. To get more details, aspirants must check the below details.
NAM Assam Medical Officer, Resident Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Matron, Staff Nurse & Other Posts Jobs 2022
Organization: National Ayush Mission
Post Name: Medical Officer, Resident Medical Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Matron, Staff Nurse & others
Total Vacancies: 130
- Medical Officer: 12
- Resident Medical Officer: 02
- Accounts Officer: 02
- Assistant Matron: 02
- Staff Nurse: 24
- Panchakarma Technician: 04
- Yoga Instructor: 02
- Pharmacist: 06
- Laboratory Technician: 04
- Store Keeper cum Clerk: 04
- Chowkidar: 06
- ward Boy/Ayah: 16
- Cook: 04
- Peon: 08
- Dresser: 04
- Masseur: 08
- Sweeper: 12
- Midwife: 08
- Registration Clerk: 02
NAM Assam Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should possess BAMS, Degree, B.Com, B.Sc Nursing, GNM Diploma, 08th Pass, Graduation, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy, Diploma in Yoga, 10th Pass, Intermediate & ANM from a recognized university.
- The candidate's age should be 21-45 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Consolidated remuneration will get a remuneration of Rs.10,500/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Interview.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official portal of the NAM Assam.
- Select the desired Post and read the notification.
- Click on the online application form.
- Fill in all your details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- And, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 04th September 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 18th September 2022.
NAM Assam Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification