Ministry of Textiles has announced a new recruitment notification for the 29 Junior Weaver, Senior Printer, Junior Assistant & Attendant Posts. Candidates must have qualified in 10th Pass, Diploma & ITI are eligible to apply for the post. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 22nd August 2022. To get more details, aspirants must check the below details.
Across India Govt Jobs
Required candidates must check the below details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other information mentioned below.
Ministry of Textiles Junior Weaver, Senior Printer, Junior Assistant & Attendant Jobs 2022
Organization: Ministry of Textiles
Post Name: Junior Weaver, Senior Printer, Junior Assistant & Attendant
Total Vacancies: 29
- Junior Weaver: 07
- Senior Printer: 02
- Junior Assistant: 04
- Attendant: 16
Ministry of Textiles Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in 10th Pass, Diploma & ITI.
- The applicant's age should be 30-40 years as of the last date of the application.
- The Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to Rs.92,300/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test/Interview.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the Ministry of Textiles.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents to the address stated below.
Director, Weavers Service Centre,
B-2 Weavers Colony, Bharat
Nagar, Delhi - 110052
- Last date for receipt of application: 22nd August 2022.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification