Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has introduced a new job notification for the 19 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies. Candidates must have completed D.Pharm / B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, GNM, Diploma & Intermediate must utilize the advantage of the MCC Kerala Job Notification 2022. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can attend the MCC Kerala Walk-In-Interview on 16th November 2022.
Kerala Govt Jobs
More details like education qualification, age limit, salary details, vacancy details, organization name, selection process, how to apply, and important dates. For more information, aspirants must read the official notification.
MCC Kerala Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2022
Name of the Organization: Malabar Cancer Centre
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee
No. of Vacancies: 19
- Resident Pharmacist: 04
- Resident Staff Nurse: 10
- Patient Care Assistant Trainee: 05
MCC Kerala Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Resident Pharmacist: D.Pharm / B.Pharm.
- Resident Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing, GNM & Diploma in Oncology Nursing.
- Patient Care Assistant Trainee: Intermediate.
- Resident Pharmacist: 30 years.
- Resident Staff Nurse: 30 years.
- Patient Care Assistant Trainee: 30 years.
- Application Fee: Rs.100/-
- Resident Pharmacist: Rs.12,000/- per month.
- Resident Staff Nurse: Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Patient Care Assistant Trainee: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
10+2 Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply for the MCC Kerala Walk-In-Interview 2022
- Visit the Official Portal of the MCC Kerala.
- Check the Notification details.
- Make a payment of the fee.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview with their Biodata along with self-attested copies of qualification, experience, age proof, and other relevant documents to the venue given below.
Office of the General Administration,
Malabar Cancer Centre, P.O Moozhikkara,
Thalassary Kannur - 670103, Kerala
- Resident Pharmacist: 16th November 2022 from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Resident Staff Nurse: 16th November 2022 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Patient Care Assistant Trainee: 16th November 2022 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
MCC Kerala Walk-In-Interview 2022 - Official Notification