Karnataka Post Office has issued a new recruitment notification for the 48 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. Candidates who must have passed in 10th Class are eligible for the Post to apply. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply online from Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2023 on or before the last date and check the official notification.
Karnataka Govt Job Notification
More details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, consolidated emoluments, selection process, how to apply, and application dates are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the post.
Karnataka Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2023
Organization: Karnataka Post Office
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Vacancies: 48
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2023 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in 10th Class, Computer Knowledge & Local Language.
- The applicant's age should be 18-40 years as of the closing date of the application.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transwomen: Nil
- All Other Candidates: 100/-
- The Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.12,000/- to Rs.29380/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Merit List.
10th Class Govt Job Notification
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official website of the Karnataka Post Office.
- Select the desired Post and click on apply online.
- Register with basic details and log in to the application form.
- Make the fee payment through online transactions.
- Fill out the form and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- And, Submit the online application form.
- Take the printout of an application configuration fur further use.
- Registration and application submission dates: 22nd May 2023 to 11th June 2023
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2023 - Official Notification