Karnataka High Court has released a new recruitment notification regarding the 56 Civil Judge Vacancies. Aspirants who have completed Graduation & LLB must grab the chance of the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022. All the desirable and hopeful must read the official notification. Interested Aspirants can apply online from 22nd April 2022 to 23rd May 2022.
Karnataka Govt Job Notification
We have mentioned below detail like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important dates.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2022
Organization: Karnataka High Court
Post Name: Civil Judge
Total Vacancies: 56
- The candidates should be qualified for Graduation & LLB from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 38 years to maximum age of 45 years as of the closing date of the application.
- For General Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs250/-
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.45,750/- to Rs.79,640/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Written Test/Document Verification.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the Karnataka High Court.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on the online application form.
- Fill out the form and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- And, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 22nd April 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 23rd May 2022.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification