Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has announced the latest job notification regarding the 04 Project Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies. Aspirants who have completed ANM, GNm, B.Sc Nursing, MPH, MSW, 10th Class & M.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for the JIPMER Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from JIPMER Job Notification 2022 on or before the last date.
Puducherry Govt Jobs
More details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important dates. To get more details, aspirants must read the official notification.
JIPMER Project Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs 2022
Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
Post Name: Project Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff
Total Vacancies: 04
- Project Assistant: 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 03
JIPMER Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Project Assistant: M.Sc Nursing / MPH / MSW from a recognized university.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing & 10th Class.
- Project Assistant: 35 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 35 years
- Project Assistant: Rs.31,000/- per month.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.15,800/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Written Test/Interview.
10th Class Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official website of the JIPMER.
- Select the desired Post and Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Education Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the Email address stated below.
Email Id: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for receipt of application: 26th April 2022.
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification