Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has published a new recruitment notification for the 18 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Aspirants who have to possess an Intermediate & GNM are eligible for the post. All the desirable hopefuls must read the official notification. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 17th August 2022 to 15th September 2022.
Across India Govt Jobs
Check the below details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and application dates are mentioned below. To get more details, aspirants must check the below details.
ITBP Sub Inspector Jobs 2022
Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Total Vacancies: 18
ITBP Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in Intermediate & GNM from a recognized university.
- The applicant's age should be 21 to 30 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Application Fee: Rs.200/-
- Females/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test/Skill Test/Document Verification/Physically Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST)/Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME).
10+2 Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official website of the ITBP.
- Select the desired Post and read the notification in detail.
- Click on the apply online link and make register.
- After registration log in with your email id and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 17th August 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 15th September 2022.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification