Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Delhi has published a new recruitment notification for the 37 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Aspirants who have to possess a 10th Pass & Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible for the post. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 16th July 2022 to 14th August 2022.
Delhi Govt Job Notification
Check the below details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and application dates are mentioned below.
ITBP Delhi Sub Inspector Jobs 2022
Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Total Vacancies: 37
ITBP Delhi Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in 10th Pass & Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- The applicant's age should be 20 to 25 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test/Skill Test/Document Verification/Physically Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST)/Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME).
10th Pass Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official website of the ITBP Delhi.
- Select the desired Post and read the notification in detail.
- Click on the apply online link and make register.
- After registration log in with your user name and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 16th July 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 14th August 2022.
ITBP Delhi Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification