Indian Rare Earth Limited (IREL) has recently released the latest job notification regarding the 92 Graduate Trainees, Diploma Trainees, Junior Supervisor, Personal Secretary, Tradesman Trainees, Fitter & Electrician Vacancies. Candidates who have qualified in CA, Intermediate, Graduate, Degree, 10th Pass, ITI, Post Graduation, Diploma in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering are eligible to apply for the IREL Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 07th July 2022.
Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Check the Notification details like eligibility criteria such as age limit, application fee, consolidated emoluments, selection process, how to apply, application dates, and other details are mentioned below.
IREL Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor, Personal Secretary, Tradesman Trainee, Fitter & Electrician Jobs 2022
Organization: Indian Rare Earth Limited
Post Name: Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor, Personal Secretary, Tradesman Trainee, Fitter & Electrician
Total Vacancies: 92
- Graduate Trainee: 12
- Diploma Trainee: 19
- Junior Supervisor: 03
- Personal Secretary: 02
- Tradesman Trainee: 28
- Fitter & Electrician: 28
IREL Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in CA, Intermediate, Graduate, Degree, 10th Pass, ITI, Post Graduation, Diploma in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university.
- The applicant's age should be 26 to 35 years as of the closing date of the application.
- For General Candidates: Rs.472/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/ESM/Women Candidates: Nil
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.21,000/- to Rs.88,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Written Test/Skill Test/Trade Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Psychometric Test.
10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply
- Log in to the official website of the IREL.
- Select the desired Post and read the notification in detail.
- Click on Apply Online/New Registration.
- After Registration log in with your Email Id and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 17th June 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 07th July 2022.
IREL Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification