The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has published a new recruitment notification for the 24 Young Professional Program Posts. Candidates who have qualified in Post Graduation, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, MCA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Tech, IT, MS, B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science & Software Engineering are eligible to apply for the IRDAI Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 23rd August 2022.
Across India Govt Jobs
Before going to participate in this online application process, aspirants must check the below details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other details are provided below.
IRDAI Young Professional Program Jobs 2022
Organization: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
Post Name: Young Professional Program
Total Vacancies: 24
- Young Professional Program: 24
IRDAI Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in Post Graduation, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, MCA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Tech, IT, MS, B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science & Software Engineering from a recognized university.
- The applicant's age should be 30 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.75,000/- per month.
- The Candidate's selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the IRDAI.
- Go Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all your details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature.
- And, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to Apply: 02nd August 2022.
- Closing date to Apply: 23rd August 2022.
IRDAI Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification