Indian Army has announced a new recruitment notification for the 88 Cook & Ward Sahayika Vacancies. The candidates who have qualified in the 10th Pass must grab the chance of the Indian Army Recruitment 2022. All desirable and hopeful must read the official notification. However, aspirants hopeful may apply from the Indian Army Job Notification 2022 on or before the last date - 01st August 2022.
Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Before going to participate in this application process, aspirants must check the notification details like eligibility criteria such as age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important dates given below.
Indian Army Cook & Ward Sahayika Jobs 2022
Organization: Indian Army
Post Name: Cook & Ward Sahayika
Total Vacancies: 88
- Cook: 04
- Ward Sahayika: 84
Indian Army Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in the 10th Pass.
- The applicant's age should be 18 to 25 years as of the last date of the application.
- The selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.12,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Written Exam/Skill Test/Trade Test.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form and other self-attested copies of relevant documents to the address stated below.
HQ Central Command (BOO-1),
Military Hospital jabalpur (M.P) - 482001
- Opening date for submission of application form: 18th June 2022.
- Closing date for submission of application form: 01st August 2022.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification