District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) Srikakulam has released the latest job notification regarding the 25 ICTC Counselors, ICTC Lab Technicians, ART Medical Officer, ART Staff Nurse, ART Counselors, ART Pharmacists & Other Posts. Good News for all the hopefuls MBBS, Diploma, B.Sc, MLT, DMLT, B.Sc Nursing, GNM, ANM, Post Graduation, Degree, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, 10th Pass & Intermediate qualifications. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply from DMHO Srikakulal Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 25th August 2022.
Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
More details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and application dates. To get more details, aspirants must check the below details.
DMHO Srikakulam ICTC Counselor, ICTC Lab Technician, ART Medical Officer, ART Staff Nurse, ART Counselor, ART Pharmacist & Other Jobs 2022
Organization: District Medical and Health Officer
Post Name: ICTC Counselor, ICTC Lab Technician, ART Medical Officer, ART Staff Nurse, ART Counselor, ART Pharmacist, LAC Staff Nurse, Blood Bank Lab Technician, Blood Bank Counselor, Blood Storage, Blood Transportation Van Driver, & Blood Transportation Van Attendant
Total Vacancies: 25
- ICTC Counselor: 02
- ICTC Lab Technician: 06
- ART Medical Officer: 02
- ART Staff Nurse: 03
- ART Counselor: 01
- ART Pharmacist: 01
- LAC Staff Nurse: 02
- Blood Bank Lab Technician: 03
- Blood Bank Counselor: 01
- Blood Storage: 02
- Blood Transportation Van Driver: 01
- Blood Transportation Van Attendant: 01
DMHO Srikakulam Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates should be qualified in MBBS, Diploma, B.Sc, MLT, DMLT, B.Sc Nursing, GNM, ANM, Post Graduation, Degree, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, 10th Pass & Intermediate from a recognized university.
- The applicant's age should be 42 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.18,000/- to Rs.72,000/- per month.
- The Candidate's selection will be based on the Merit List.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the DMHO Srikakulam.
- Verify the notification details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach relevant copies of documents/certificates.
- Send the application form to the mentioned address.
Districtaids Prevention & Control Unit,
2nd Floor, District Medical and Health
- Last date for receipt of the application: 25th August 2022.
DMHO Srikakulam Recruitment 2022 - Official notification