District Medical and Health Officer(DMHO) released an advertisement to recruit eligible candidates for the post of ophthalmic Assistant, Staff Nurse, and Medical Officer. Candidates who have a qualified MBBS Degree/ B.Sc Nursing/ GNM/ Bachelor in Optometry are eligible to apply for DMHO Recruitment 2023.
Latest Govt Jobs
Aspirants must know the DMHO Recruitment 2023 Details Such as Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Emoluments, How to Apply, and Important Dates are mentioned below.
DMHO Jobs 2023 - Notification Details
- Organization: District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO)
- Post Name: Ophthalmic Assistant, Staff Nurse, and Medical Officer
- Total Vacancies: 14
- Location: Khammam, Telangana
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Staff Nurse: GNM or B.Sc Nursing, and Registered with TS Nursing Council.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 45 years
- Medial Officers: Rs.52,000/- pm
- Staff Nurses: Rs.29,900/- pm
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Rs. 50000/- pm
- Written Test
- Personal Interviews
How to Apply:
- Go to the Official Portal of DMHO
- Interested Candidates Send Applications with the required documents to the below Address
NHM Room O/o DMHO, Nongstoin
- Last Date of receipt of Application: 27th Nov 2023
DMHO Recruitment 2023 - Official Notification