DMHO Jobs 2022 - Apply For 151 Specialist, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Other Posts - Apply Now
District Medical & Health Office (DMHO), Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2022. DMHO published the latest Notification for Specialist-OBG, General Physician, Specialist - Cardiologist & Other Posts with a total of 151 vacancies. Interested candidates can check all the Eligibility Criteria and apply for DMHO Notification 2022. Applications are invited Offline. Aspirants can check all the Important dates and submit the Application form on the scheduled date for District Medical & Health Office Post. The last date for Offline Registrations is 25th November 2022.
Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
In this article, candidates are going to get all the official website links and Notification pdf as well. And also Aspirants make sure to Examine all the Employment Statuses such as Educational Qualification, application fees, Age Limit, Emoluments, Important Dates, and Process of Application are outlined below.
DMHO, Ananthapuramu Notification 2022 For Specialist-OBG, General Physician, Staff Nurse Posts - Overview
- Organization: District Medical & Health Office (DMHO), Ananthapuramu
- Name of the Post: Specialist-OBG, General Physician, Specialist - Cardiologist & Other Posts
- No of vacancies: 151
- Location: Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh
- Specialist-OBG - 10
- General Physician - 04
- Specialist - Cardiologist - 01
- Specialist - Anesthetists - 01
- Consultant Medicine - 01
- Specialist - Pediatrician - 01
- Medical Officer - 47
- Medical Officer (HWC0NHM Telemedicine Hub) - 03
- Audiologist/Speech Therapist - 01
- Clinical Physiologist - 01
- Clinical Physiologist - 01
- Nutrition Counselor - 01
- Staff Nurse - 28
- Multlirehabitation Workers - 03
- Pharmacist Gr-II - 04
- Lab Technician - 01
- Blood Bank/Blood Storage Lab-Technician-Gr-II - 05
- Lab Technician Gr-II (UPHC-NUHM, NVHCP) - 08
- Dental Hygienist - 01
- Junior Assistant and Accountant - 01
- Data Entry Operator - 08
- Field Investigator - Fluorosis Lab-NPPCF - 01
- OT Technician - 08
- Attender and Ward Cleaner - 01
- Cook and Care Taker - 01
- Hospital Attendant - 02
- Last Grade Services - 07
DMHO Recruitment 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have to possess MBBS, MDM MS, DNB, Diploma, Degree, M.Phil, M.A, B.Sc Nursing, GNM, 12th, DMLT, MLT, B.Z.C, M.Com, MBA, and 10th pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates should have age of 42 years as of 1st July 2022.
- For OBC/SC/ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Physically Challenged candidates: Exempted
- Specialist-OBG, General Physician - Rs.1,00,000 - 1,10,000/-, Specialist - Cardiologist, Specialist - Anesthetists, Consultant Medicine - Rs.1,10,000/-
- Specialist - Pediatrician - Rs.1,00,000/-
- Medical Officer - Rs.53,495/-
- Medical Officer (HWC0NHM Telemedicine Hub) - Rs.53,000/-
- Audiologist/Speech Therapist - Rs.35,625/-
- Clinical Physiologist - Rs.33,075/-
- Clinical Physiologist - Rs.27,500/-
- Nutrition Counselor - Rs.28,529/-
- Staff Nurse - Rs.22,500/-
- Multlirehabitation Workers - Rs.19,101/-
- Pharmacist Gr-II, Lab Technician, Blood Bank/Blood Storage Lab-Technician-Gr-II, Lab Technician Gr-II (UPHC-NUHM, NVHCP) - Rs.19,019/-
- Dental Hygienist - Rs.15,750/-
- Junior Assistant and Accountant, Data Entry Operator, Field Investigator - Fluorosis Lab-NPPCF - Rs.15,000/-
- OT Technician, Attender and Ward Cleaner, Cook and Care Taker, Hospital Attendant, Last Grade Services - Rs.12,000/-
- The selection process will be based on the Merit-based, Interview.
Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Go to the Official Portal.
- Verify the Notification pdf.
- Click on the Recruitment Links.
- Download the Application Form.
- Later enter all the details in the Application Form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- and send them to the given address.
O/o. DM&HO. Ananthapuramu
- Applications Submission Started on: 22nd November 2022
- Application Submission of End on 25th November 2022
DMHO Recruitment 2022 - Apply For Specialist, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Other Posts - Official Links