District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) has issued a new recruitment notification regarding the 08 Ophthalmic Assistant, Specialist, Ophthalmologist, Medical Officer, and Community Health Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who are qualified in 10th Pass, Diploma, MBBS, MD / MS, PGD, Post Graduation, ANM & GNM must utilize the advantage of the DHFWS Recruitment 2022. All the desirable hopefuls may apply online from DHFWS Job Notification 2022 on or before the last date and check the official notification.
Across India Govt Jobs
Here we have provided more details like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, application dates, and other information mentioned below.
DHFWS Ophthalmic Assistant, Specialist, Ophthalmologist, Medical Officer & Community Health Assistant Jobs 2022
Organization: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti
Post Name: Ophthalmic Assistant, Specialist, Ophthalmologist, Medical Officer, and Community Health Assistant
Total Vacancies: 08
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 02
- Specialist: 03
- Ophthalmologist: 01
- Medical Officer: 01
- Community Health Assistant: 01
DHFWS Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Passed HS with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and Must have 2 years Diploma in Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant Course.
- Specialist: MBBS/MD/MS/PGD/Post Graduation from a recognized Institution.
- Ophthalmologist: MBBS/MD/MS/PGD/Post Graduation from a recognized Institution.
- Medical Officer: MBBS from an MCI-recognized Institution.
- Community Health Assistant: ANM/GNM course from a recognized university.
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 18 years to 40 years.
- Specialist: 62 years.
- Ophthalmologist: 62 years.
- Medical Officer: 62 years.
- Community Health Assistant: 21years to 40 years.
- Unreserved Categories: Rs.100/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.50/-
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Specialist: Rs.90,000/- per month.
- Ophthalmologist: Rs.90,000/- per month.
- Medical Officer: Rs.60,000/- per month.
- Community Health Assistant: Rs.13,000/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the WrittenTest.
10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the DHFWS.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on the online application form.
- Fill out the form and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button.
- Closing date to apply online: 30th September 2022.
DHFWS Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification