DHFW Notification 2022 For 32 Asst Engineer, Bio-Medical Engineer & Other Posts - Apply Now
Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) Recruitment 2022. DHFW has published the latest Advertisement for Bio-Medical Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer OSTC & Other Various Posts with about 32 vacancies. So Aspirants can grab the chance and apply for the DHFW Notification 2022. Candidates with 10th, ANM, B.Sc Nursing, B.E/B. Tech is eligible for the Department of Health & Family Welfare Application Form. Aspirants are advised to check all the Important dates and send the applications before the last date.
West Bengal Govt Jobs
Furthermore, you can get all the details in this article. Aspirants before going to apply must know the details like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, Process of Application, Age Limit, Pay Scale, and Important Dates mentioned below.
DHFW Jobs 2022 For Bio Medical Engineer, Asst Engineer & Other Posts - Overview
- Organization: Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW)
- Name of the Post: Bio-Medical Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer OSTC & Other
- No of vacancies: 32
- Location: Kolkata
- Assistant Engineer - 01
- Bio-Medical Engineer - 01
- Medical Officer OSTC - 02
- OSTC ANM - 02
- District PMDT HIV Coordinator - 01
Posts Under Fifteenth Finance Commission
- Block Public Health Manager - 01
- Community Health Assistant - 02
- Staff Nurse - 02
- Specialist (Medicine) - 02
- Specialist (Paediatrics) - 02
- Specialist (G&O) - 02
- Specialist (Ophthalmologist) - 02
Posts Under Ayush Centre
- Homeopathy Physician - 04
- Yoga Professional - 04
- Pharmacist - 04
DHFW Recruitment 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer: Graduate / Post Graduate in civil engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineer: B.E/B.Tech Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering, M.Sc, PGDM
- Medical Officer OSTC: MBBS, MD Psychiatry / Diploma in Psychiatry Medicine (DPM)
- OSTC ANM: ANM with a Diploma in Nursing / Bachelor of Science.
- District PMDT HIV Coordinator: Graduate in Science Subject.
- Block Public Health Manager: B.Sc in life science with PG Degree / Diploma in management
- Community Health Assistant: ANM / GNM
- Staff Nurse: ANM / B.Sc Nursing Course
- Specialist (Medicine): MBBS (Medicine), Post Graduation Degree, and DNB in Medicine
- Homeopathy Physician: MD, BHMS
- Yoga Professional: BAMS
- Pharmacist: 10th pass / D.Pharmacy
- Candidates should have an age limit of 21 - 60 years.
- For General Category: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category: Rs.50/-
- Candidates should get the Remuneration of Rs.13000/- to Rs.60,000/-
- The selection process will be based on the Written test, Computer Test, Document Verification, and Interview.
Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Go to the Official Portal.
- Search for the DHFW Recruitment links.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee through the Demand Draft Format.
- Later Candidates can send their application forms and other relevant documents to the Email address Stated Below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date For the Submission of Applications: 7th November 2022
DHFW Recruitment 2022 For Asst Engineer, Bio-Medical Engineer & Other Posts - Official Links