DCIL Visakhapatnam Notification 2022 - Apply Now For 45 Dredge Cadets, NCV & Other Posts
Dredging Corporation of India Limited(DCIL) Visakhapatnam released notification for 45 Vacancies For Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, and Near Costal Voyage Trainees. So Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to Apply for the DCIL Application Form may apply now. Applications have been started for DCIL Vishakapatnam Recruitment 2022. The last date for Submission of the Online Application is on 3rd October 2022.
Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
So Aspirants who are ready to apply for DCIL Notification must know the details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to Apply, and Important Dates. Keep visiting this page for more latest updates on DCIL Govt Jobs.
DCIL Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer Jobs 2022 - Check Organization Details
- Organization: Dredging Corporation OF India Limited(DCIL)
- Name of the Posts: Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, and Near Costal Voyage Trainees
- No of Posts: 45
- Location: Visakhapatnam
- Category: Recruitment
- Dredge Cadets - 15
- Trainee Marine Engineer - 15
- Near Costal Voyage Trainees(NCV) - 15
DCIL Recruitment 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Dredge Cadets: Should have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G Shipping
- Trainee Marine Engineer: Should have completed 4 years of Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU-affiliated college / Institutes approved by D.G Shipping.
- Near Costal Voyage Trainees(NCV): Aspirants should have a minimum 10th pass from a recognized Education Board and pre-sea G.P Rating Course and pass the exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with 60% aggregate marks.
- Aspirant's age should not be less than 25 Years as of 30th November 2022.
- All Aspirants Except SC/ST Category: Rs.1000/-
- Dredge Cadets: Rs.15,000/-
- Trainee Marine Engineer: Rs.25,000/-
- Near Costal Voyage Trainees: Rs.10,000/-
- Aspirants selection process will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website - dredge-india.com
- Candidates are advised to go to the career section.
- Next candidates read the instructions carefully.
- Later candidates need to fill out the application form.
- Later attach required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Next submit the application form.
- At last download the application form for further reference.
- The last date for the submission of applications: 3rd October 2022
DCIL Recruitment 2022 - Official Links