Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has announced a new recruitment notification to fulfill the 90 Nursing Officers, Programme Associates, Dental Assistants, Counselors, Secretarial Assistants & other Vacancies. Aspirants who have a qualification of 10th Class, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, ANM, Graduation, M.Sc Nursing, Diploma, DMLT, Intermediate, MBBS, B.Sc, BDS, M.Com & 08th Class are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply from CMHO Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 04th May 2022.
Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, application dates, and more details are mentioned below.
CMHO Nursing Officer, Dental Assistant & Other Jobs 2022
Organization: Chief Medical Health Officer
Post Name: Nursing Officers, Programme Associates, Dental Assistants, Counselors, Secretarial Assistants
Total Vacancies: 90
- Nursing Officers: 32
- Program Associates: 02
- Dental Assistants: 01
- Counselors: 11
- Secretarial Assistant: 05
- Lab Technician: 01
- STLS: 01
- TBHV: 01
- Accountant: 01
- Jr. Se. Assistant: 01
- Physiotherapist: 03
- Security Guard: 04
- Health & Wellness Centre Sangwari: 02
- Ward Assistant: 01
- Support Staff: 08
- Attendant: 02
- Aya Bai: 06
- Cleaner: 03
- Audiologists: 01Psychologists: 01
- Technical Assistant: 02
CMHO Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed GNm, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc, M.Sc Nursing, ANM, MBBS, BDS, Graduation, Post Graduation, 08th Class, 10th Class, Intermediate, M.Phil, MA, M.Tech, Degree, Diploma, DLHS & B.Ed from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 64 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Unreserved categories: Rs.300/-
- OBC: Rs.200/-
- Sc/ST/PH/Women candidates; Rs.100/-
- The Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.8,800/- to Rs.30,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Written Test/Interview.
10th Class Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the CMHO.
- Select the desired Post and Download the application form.
- Fill in all details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Education Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
Office of the Chief Medical Health Officer,
Janjgir-Champa, Chhattisgarh - 495668
- Last date for receipt of application: 04th May 2022.
CMHO Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification