Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) has published a new recruitment notification for the 52 Dresser & Rural Health Coordinator Vacancies. Aspirants who have to possess 10th Class, Paramedical, Intermediate, Diploma & ANM are eligible to apply for the post. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from CMHO Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 30th June 2022.
Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
Check the Notification details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and other details are mentioned below.
CMHO Dresser & Rural Health Coordinator Jobs 2022
Organization: Chief Medical and Health Officer
Post Name: Dresser & Rural Health Coordinator
Total Vacancies: 52
- Dresser: 21
- Rural Health Coordinator: 31
CMHO Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in 10th Class, Paramedical, Intermediate, Diploma & ANM.
- The applicant's age should be 18-35 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test/Interview.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the CMHO.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application fee.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the address stated below.
Chhattisgarh - 495334
- Last date for receipt of application: 30th June 2022.
CMHO Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification