Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Ranchi has announced a new recruitment notification for 97 Occupational Therapists, Library Clerks, Medical Record Clerks, Needle Women & Ward Attendant Posts. Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree, Intermediate, 10th Pass & ITI are eligible for the post. However, aspirants hopefuls may apply online from 01st September 2022 to 30th September 2022.
Jharkhand Govt Jobs
More details like eligibility criteria such as age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and other information are mentioned below.
CIP Ranchi Occupational Therapist, Library Clerk, Medical Record Clerk, Needle Woman & Ward Attendant Jobs 2022
Name of the Organization: Central Institute of Psychiatry
Name of the Post: Occupational Therapist, Library Clerk, Medical Record Clerk, Needle Woman & Ward Attendant
No. of Vacancies: 97
- Occupational Therapist: 01
- Library Clerk: 01
- Medical Record Clerk: 01
- Needle Woman: 01
- Ward Attendant: 93
CIP Ranchi Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in Bachelor's Degree, Intermediate, 10th Pass & ITI from a recognized university.
- The applicant's age should be 18-38 years as of the closing date of the application.
- For General/EWS Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/STOBC/PWD Candidates: Rs.500/-
- The selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
- The Candidate's selection will be based on the Computer Based Test/Physical & Skill Test.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Visit the official portal of the CIP Ranchi.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill out the form and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- And Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 01st September 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 30th September 2022.
CIP Ranchi Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification