Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) has announced a new recruitment notification for the 95 Lab Attendant Grade-II, Office Assistants, Store Keeper, Warden & Other Post. Excellent news for all the candidates must have to possess 10th Pass, Intermediate, DMLT, B.Sc, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, B.E / B.Tech & Diploma in Civil Engineering qualifications. All the desirable hopefuls must participate in the online applications on or before the last date and Check the Official Notification.
Across India Govt Jobs
Interested Candidates must check the below details like education qualification, application fee, vacancy details, pay scale, selection process, age limit, how to apply, and application dates given below.
BECIL Lab Attendant Grade-II, Office Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Warden & Other Jobs 2022 Details
Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited
Post Name: Lab Attendant Grade-II, Office Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Warden & Other
Total Vacancies: 95
- Lab Attendant Grade-II: 05
- Office Assistant: 01
- Upper Division Clerk: 09
- Lower Division Clerk: 07
- Technical Assistant: 17
- Nuclear Medicine Technician: 04
- Store Keeper: 03
- Warden: 02
- Mechanic: 01
- Personal Assistant: 01
- Stenographer: 03
- Lineman: 02
- Operator: 01
- Legal Assistant: 01
- Medical Record Technician: 02
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01
- CSSD Technician: 01
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 01
- Occupational Therapist: 01
- Electrician: 03
- Wireman: 18
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 01
- Junior Engineer Civil: 01
- Hospital Attendant Grade-II: 03
- Driver: 01
- Cashier: 04
- Assistant Security Officer: 01
BECIL Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Pass, Intermediate, DMLT, B.Sc, MLT, Diploma, Medical Technology, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Civil Engineering, Master's Degree, ITI, Bachelor's Degree & Degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate's age should be 18-45 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.18,000/- to Rs.44,900/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Test/Written Exam/Interview.
10th Pass Govt Jobs
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official website of BECIL.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online/New Registration.
- After Registration log in with your Email Id and Password.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- And, Submit the online application form.
- Closing date to apply online: 25th October 2022.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification