Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has introduced the latest job notification for the 67 LDC-Computer Operator or DEO, Junior Secretariat Assistant & Driver Vacancies. Candidates must have completed Intermediate & 10th Class to be eligible for the APSSB Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 24th May 2022. To get more details, aspirants must read the official notification.
Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
Interested job searchers must check the below details like education qualification, application fee, pay scale, age limit, selection process, how to apply, and important dates given below.
APSSB LDC-Computer Operator or DEO, Junior Secretariat Assistant & Driver Jobs 2022
Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board
Post Name: LDC-Computer Operator or DEO, Junior Secretariat Assistant & Driver
Total Vacancies: 67
- LDC-Computer Operator or DEO: 27
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 15
- Driver: 25
APSSB Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in 10th Class & Intermediate.
- The applicant's age should be 45 years as of the closing date of the application.
- For General candidates: Rs.200/-
- Non-refundable fee: Rs.150/-
- The selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.81,100/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Objective Type Test/Skill Test/Driving Test/Physical Test.
10 Class Govt Job Notification
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the APSSB.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 29th April 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 24th May 2022.
APSSB Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification